What are you looking at?

- The mind and the mental discourse of having to be productive more than anything else. 

- Any form of pressure or expectation. 


- The "demand" of being sensual for others.

Loudness, stress, bright light

- Being focused on problems to be solved in life, daily life, issues related to a routine.

- stress, social media and screen time 

- Stress, tiredness, hunger, quarrel with a person

-Alienation. The lack of time to observe myself and others.


-Yes

- Distraction from outside which I perceive as disturbing my privacy. 


- Sometimes Lifestyle : stress at work, busy life. 


- I really hate the "dirty Talk" 


- Thinking too much, getting trapped in a world of concepts


-Sometimes I feel complex with my thinness.


Stress, exhausting thoughts, generally things that happen in the head and distract from the 

feelings and sensations


-My laziness and neglect

-My own mind generating insecurities





Comments

Popular Posts